Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

New Nitro ST

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2003, 09:55 AM
1stNitro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Nitro ST

OK Guys,Hang in there Please,Im kinda green....I had a RC10 ele years ago and was a gr8 truck.I have been considering a new nitro toy...I've done several searches on differant models and have gotton tons of advice.I'm lookin toward the Rustler but the RC10 still sticks in my mind as a gr8 ride.It seems that the battery set-up is differant on these,the Rustler is a 7.2 and the RC runs AA.Is this correct? And if so what kind of life span is expected on the AA's?Do AAs go in the car too? I do like the ele start on the Rustler,the RC is a pull.When they show the truck,they never show the pull cord,where is it.And is it a pain in the azz?I;m not going to race jus bash her around in the pit near my house....Any help is Awsome
Thanks Guys
Old 09-20-2003, 02:07 PM
1stNitro

Default RE: New Nitro ST

Looks like I brought this question to the wrong place.....Thanks anyway
Old 09-20-2003, 02:29 PM
Gabrill

Your post is difficult to read, but I'll try to break it up into manageable pieces.

OK Guys,Hang in there Please,Im kinda green....I had a RC10 ele years ago and was a gr8 truck.
Electric?

I have been considering a new nitro toy...I've done several searches on differant models and have gotton tons of advice.I'm lookin toward the Rustler but the RC10 still sticks in my mind as a gr8 ride.
Bashing - get the rustler. Track racing - get the GT

It seems that the battery set-up is differant on these,the Rustler is a 7.2 and the RC runs AA.Is this correct?
The Rustler comes in an electric version and a nitro version. The nitro version uses 4 AAs for the receiver just like the GT.

And if so what kind of life span is expected on the AA's?Do AAs go in the car too?
Your receiver batteries should last all day, but check them before the next day you run. You'll need 8 AAs for the transmitter and 4 for the truck's receiver.

I do like the ele start on the Rustler,the RC is a pull.When they show the truck,they never show the pull cord,where is it.And is it a pain in the azz?
The EZ-Start on the Rustler is a bit heavier than the pull start. The RC10GT's pull cord is tucked behind the muffler at the rear of the engine.

I;m not going to race jus bash her around in the pit near my house....Any help is Awsome
Thanks Guys
If you're never ever going to see a track, you'd probably have more fun with a Nitro Stampede.

Hope you actually read this, and try not to jumble everything together when you post. It gives me a headache.
Old 09-20-2003, 02:50 PM
1stNitro

As fas as I'm concerned this was actually a very good post,just because you have trouble reading dont blame me,and as far as a headache,you'll need to stop drinking cheap beer and blame your poor reading skills and low IQ on that. But other than that Thanks Anyway.
Old 09-20-2003, 03:14 PM
otterball21
My Feedback: (1)

that's quite rude of you for someone that helped you man...
Old 09-20-2003, 03:58 PM
1stNitro

Well you think?......Than as far as Im concerned you can keep your comments to yourself and mind your own business...I thought this was a site for information and tips not sarcastic remarks regarding a post...if your going to get an attitude with me expect 1 back...Looks like I need to find a site where people are helpful not *****holes.
Old 09-20-2003, 05:57 PM
Pricey

Maybe you should look for a site with *******s cos maybe you could join them.
Old 09-20-2003, 06:25 PM
1stNitro

I'm not sure what all the stars are for,maybe you too should go back to school and learn how to spell.And no one asked you anyway.
Old 09-20-2003, 06:28 PM
petrolpixie

As fas as I'm concerned this was actually a very good post,just because you have trouble reading dont blame me,and as far as a headache,you'll need to stop drinking cheap beer and blame your poor reading skills and low IQ on that. But other than that Thanks Anyway.
if ur gonna come here and flame the ppl that help you out, then dont bother coming to this forum no more, we dont want you here.
the guy was helping you out and giving you information.
if u are gonna make comments like that to ppl that help you out then you will find out fast that no one will help you out on this forum at all, and i dont blame anyone who doesnt want to help you out after a comment like that.
count me on the list of ppl who wont help you on anything from now on.
Old 09-20-2003, 07:07 PM
1stNitro

Than why bother sticking your nose in...I didnt start anything..I felt my questions were just fine...if that fooker cant read than don't blame me...you find a problem with my post? I didnt.I asked a couple simple questions and this guy gives me attitude so I'm the jerk.All I did was make it as short and simple as possible,I did'nt expect some 9 year old to be answeing me.And if thats what this place is full of than I'd rather get raped by my LHS and for those of you that may not know thats"loacal hobby shop".I'll let him answer the questions with dollar signs in his eyes instead of sleep in yours,due to the fact that it;s probably past your bedtime.
Old 09-20-2003, 07:21 PM
petrolpixie

*shakes his head* yet ANOTHER noob who thinks he is god
Old 09-20-2003, 07:35 PM
1stNitro

No one said I was God,I came here for advice and got an attitude from probaly some young kid who thinks he's the RC God.My questions were loud and clear,I'm a 40 year old man who was running electric RC cars probably before most in here were born,I just asked a few simple questions and got shot down because they were'nt worded for idiots to read or understand.As far as advice goes now,I'm better off asking the 2 year old watching Elmo in front of me,she'll give me a better answer than any of you have.