Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Good? ..Bad? or just plain ****e

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2003, 06:05 PM
Pricey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good? ..Bad? or just plain ****e

Im looking for my first nitro car. Its just for playing around with and not racing. Could anybody tell me anything about this car like whether its good or not.
Cheers.
Heres the link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&category=1200
Old 09-20-2003, 07:11 PM
Blackjaxx360
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Good? ..Bad? or just plain ****e

For the money it could be a good deal but it looks suspiciuos to me. Hopefully someone else has more info in this car. I never heard of it before, so chances are you might have a heck of a time trying to get parts for it. I guess
Old 09-20-2003, 10:00 PM
dagass

I too have never heard of the Carson brand car. If replacement parts are not readily available, I wouldn't even consider purchasing it. It may seem like a good deal at first but that happy feeling would go away rather quickly if you break something and can't find a replacement part!

Also, the title says it's for "spares or repairs" which tells me that it's not in good running condition. You'd probably be better off looking elsewhere.
Old 09-21-2003, 02:52 PM
rclooney

that looks similar to my gv v2000. only difference is the throttle servo position. go to [link=http://www.modelengines.com.au]model engines.com.au[/link] for a pic of the v2000.
(ignor the smartech at the bottom. the gvs are the set in the middle.)