Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Kit Building
Reload this Page >

Pilot for Goldberg superchipmunk

Community
Search
Notices
Kit Building If you're building a kit and have questions or want to discuss kit building post it here.

Pilot for Goldberg superchipmunk

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 07:31 PM
JDIFLYRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pilot for Goldberg superchipmunk

I'm finally working on finishing the chipmunk I started back in 1991. Many things kept interrupting the build. But now I've decided to get it done.
The question I have is does anybody know of a pilot figure that fits this plane good. Two Dubro ones I have tried are either to small or to large.
thanks in advance.
JD
Old 11-09-2013, 01:30 PM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

This is a great question since I am also building one. Since it comes with a cockpit, I was wondering how it=n the heck to put a pilot in there when it has a seat and pedals. GI joe is a little too large.
Old 11-09-2013, 08:56 PM
JDIFLYRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The first one I built back in 1988, I used the cockpit pieces that came with the kit. Zinc chromate background and all the rest detailed. Looked good, but it just seemed empty while in the air with no pilot. I'm wanting to use the instrument panel sides and seat back on this one with a pilot figure. Would be great if one could resemble Art Scholl.
If I can find something that will work, I'll let you know.
JD