Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Dynam Products

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 12:27 PM
XRCAF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dynam Products

I have been hearing about Dynam the last while after I stumbled onto their site, A lot of their aircraft seem to be copies of other companies products, but on the other hand they have a lot of stuff that the other guy's do not. I guess my question is, has anyone else tried any of their products? What are your thoughts of their products. Who handles their products over on this side of the pond, I am in Canada, do they have a retailer here.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:42 PM
yorkiepap
My Feedback: (18)

Hey XR,
I have several Dynam planes & find them quite nice, fly well, & very reasonably priced. I had (2) of the Dynam Hawksky's till I lost one that got out of range, the beautiful WACO, & the newest superb Dynam 1250mm Hawker Tempest(my winter project). I did have to get the Hawksky's as RTF's as there are no ARF's. The others are ARF's as I like to use my own radios. I got all my Dynams from Nitroplanes(Calif.) with no damage or issues. You can do a Google("Dynam Planes") & find perhaps a dealer close to you. BTW, all the manufacturers make identical models with some physical dimensional changes. Simply do your homework, read the different forums, & make a decision.

Denny
Old 12-11-2013, 04:18 PM
elliot20

i have a dynam f6f hellcat. brand new. motor runs real rough at idol with clang clang noise. smooths out runs great after that. dealer sending new motor soon. anyone have this problem with dynam? could be esc? love the plane. will start collecting more dynam planes if this gets fixed. wont fly until it runs good....