Go Back  RCU Forums > RCU Rules & FAQs > RCUniverse.com FAQ
Reload this Page >

heng long 1/16 scale M26 Pershing

Community
Search
Notices
RCUniverse.com FAQ RCU''s most frequently asked questions.

heng long 1/16 scale M26 Pershing

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 07:08 PM
betandtuit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default heng long 1/16 scale M26 Pershing

I recently bought an M26 Pershing 1/16 scale tank. Charged up the battery and turned it on and started playing. Immediately the clutch function acted up and the turret would only turn 90 degrees. So I boxed it up and sent it back to have it worked on. Got my tank back and the clutch function started acting up again immediately. Now it will only turn about 20 degrees. I live in Thailand so customer service isn't that great.

Any tips on what I can do to repair my turret function?
Old 09-01-2015, 12:01 PM
dkaniel

You should ask this question in the RC Tank Forum...someone there will probably be able to help you
Old 04-20-2016, 09:42 PM
betandtuit

I fixed the problem myself. I looked up a video on youtube and used that as a guide. I found that some of the wires were no securely fastened and were getting in the turret gear. I secured them out of the way and have had no other problems.