Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

Disadvantages of selling off all radios and buying one nice one?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Disadvantages of selling off all radios and buying one nice one?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 09:51 AM
8mmFMJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Disadvantages of selling off all radios and buying one nice one?

Obviously I could only run one at a time (couldn't let a friend use one). but any other reasons not to?

Im looking at selling my 2.4ghz RTR radios and getting one Airtronics mt-4
http://www.amainhobbies.com/rc-cars-...r90481/p198446
Old 08-19-2019, 10:03 AM
evlwevl
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I can’t think of any

I did this myself years ago. I sold off all my old radios and bought the Spectrum DX3R when it was popular. I still own it today and now have about 15 cars with sr3100 receivers in them and only need to take care of one radio. I only buy kits these days so it made sense to not have a bunch of radios around having to manage battery life. Luckily the old DX3 still works great and I have put all of my eggs in one basket with no backup. If you choose a good radio, one should be enough. Maybe the only downside is the radio fails and you don’t have a backup

Last edited by evlwevl; 08-19-2019 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Spelling