Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Gas Engines
Reload this Page >

ZDZ is back and better than ever before!

Community
Search
Notices
Gas Engines Questions or comments about gas engines can be posted here

ZDZ is back and better than ever before!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2017, 06:35 AM
superextraspecial

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ZDZ is back and better than ever before!

Spoiler

ZDZ Engines are coming back to USA and better than ever before!
ZDZ is one of the world's premier aircraft engine manufacturers! While I have been in this hobby for 10+years I have used every kind of engine out there. Recently I ordered a 55% Yak and needed to purchase an Engine. The power plant of choice is the ZDZ 420 4 cylinder boxer! After searching for many hours to find a place in the U.S to purchase one, I finally decided to contact ZDZ directly. Unfortunately they did not currently have a distributor in the U.S. So I decided to do something about it. I decided today that I am going to become the next exclusive Distributor for ZDZ Engines in the U.S.A. Our promise is to treat every e with the highest level of service and support possible! Our buying power will allow us to drive down the cost of these magnificent engines to be competitive with other lesser quality engines. We will inventory engines here in Wisconsin and provide tech support, sales and service like you have never known! I will be sharing more info in the coming days and weeks. If you are in need of any size ZDZ engine, please let me know as we will be placing an order for our inventory shortly. We look forward to seeing everyone at all the major events and getting everyone the world's best Engines at a reasonable price! Thanks in advance for all your support!

Last edited by superextraspecial; 08-30-2017 at 03:23 PM.
Old 08-30-2017, 11:06 AM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Best of luck with your new endeavor.....will be watching
Old 08-31-2017, 04:17 AM
cardinalflyer
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good for you!