Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > KingTech Turbines International
Reload this Page >

Kingtech K160G2 no data log recording.

Community
Search
Notices
KingTech Turbines International Barry is your host and will help you with all your Kingtech questions and concerns.

Kingtech K160G2 no data log recording.

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2018, 11:24 PM
CAP232S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kingtech K160G2 no data log recording.

I have recently bought a brand new K160G2 from a local dealer here in South Africa and I need some help. Barry or Dirk, if you guys are out there please can you assist?

I have finally installed the turbine in my new Jet and ran the turbine on the ground as a test to ensure all plumbing etc, is 100%.
I did find some areas in the plumbing that needed improvement but the real concern to me is the turbine itself, which although it started and ran fine, it did flame out on every run during the transition from idle to full throttle.
As mentioned I did find areas in the plumbing that need improvement, so the flame-out is not a real concern to me for now but when I went into the user menus of the GSU to look at the data logs for the last run, to find out why the turbine flamed out, I realised that none of the parameters were recorded on any of the last 4 rounds of runs.

When I try to look at the graphs where temp, RPM, Pump values etc are displayed there is no data whatsoever. Just a blank graph with the seconds counting, indicating some time was recorded but without any of the data on the display.

Please can you advise why this is? Do I have a faulty ECU or is there some setting that needs to be activated to enable the recording of the data?

Hope you can assist me in this regard.
Old 05-07-2023, 06:04 PM
Marcelog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Having same issue with my 120 g2. Did you find the problem?
Old 07-15-2024, 02:41 AM
extra 300
My Feedback: (3)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

interesting subject any update on this problem??