Notices

Hitec 5955 Servos Excellent Working Condition

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 07:40 AM
Joe
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hitec 5955 Servos Excellent Working Condition

I have 6 Hitec 5955 titanium gear servos. These servos were on a back up plane that got very little use. They are in very good condition and never in any crashes. Asking $275 for all 6 or $50 each.

No trades. If using PayPal add 3% to cover fees. Buyer pays for shipping.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:36 AM
Kim Couturier
My Feedback: (120)

They look a little more than lightly used....please, do not take offense...they look like there is some kind o white residue on them.....how much time is on them?
Old 01-12-2019, 01:04 PM
Joe
My Feedback: (31)

No offense taken. I understand your concern. What your seeing on the servos around the spine is the pry marks from removing the servo arms. The arms are from Airwild and fit very tight. The servos were on a back up plane. I flew the plane maybe 3 flights every couple of months over two years and then sold the plane and the servos went into storage. I was going to keep them, but went to electric due to possibly loosing the field due to new housing nearby. The servos work perfectly with no slop. If interested shoot me a price your willing to offer. Check my reviews and you will see that there all positive feedback.

Thanks for asking.