Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

HELP buggy 1/8 or 1/5

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2019, 05:24 AM
ittie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow HELP buggy 1/8 or 1/5

hello people I need a great help, I would like to know information about advantages and disadvantages of buggy 1/8 nitro or buggy type baja 5b 1/5. I want to invest in the 1/5 scale (since I already have a nitro with 2 months) but since I am new to this I am afraid to buy without knowing.

- which is the most reliable / least problematic.

- What is the best at acceleration and tip speed? (car original).

- maintenance more expensive and which is more "easy to learn"?

- availability of parts in portugal / europe if you know ...

- is engine break-in and tuning of the 1/5 easier to do?

- batteries of the receiver and transmitter, of origin what is the autonomy of the majority in the bajas ?

- a purchase of used baja what is the most critical things we have to see/be smart?

- what is the best percentage of gasoline and oil for a good mixture so as not to damage anything.(in bajas )

is it still worth buying a bajas for asphalt and track and go equipping it for better performances?

any help, opinion, criticism is welcome please

sorry for bad english...