Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

reciever problems help

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2003, 11:27 PM
jdl3000
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default reciever problems help

my reciever isn't responding
ok i was tring to cut a sticky tape to put in to my reciver but accidentally I cut my wire antenna to the very first so no wire sticking out so.... I tested it while at its state and everything responds still. then five hours later while leaving my reciever open and took the crystal out I decided to to join the remaining wires to wires that I cut with soldering Iron. well.. it was successfull its only 2 wires joined together.. but when I hook my servo and esc and put my crystal it didn't respond the light on the esc is solid green(I got the LRP Runner forward and reverse ESC) and steering servo not responding.
what could be te problem I know its not the esc and servo and batteries are fully charged
help me plz.........