Search
Notices

Nib tamjet a4 skyhawk kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2019, 01:21 PM
Samwright
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is listed in error and really for sale!

NIB Tamjet A4 Skyhawk turbine kit. Includes Tamjet turbine pipe and bell housing, Tam Electric Retractable gear with air brakes. Bon Homme Richard decal set, Electronic hump, canopy frame, canopy glass, and cockpit tub. Canopy, turbine hatch lock pins, and wing mounts in fuselage are factory installed. Assembly manual. included.
Original carton is strong enough to ship as is and is well packed. This is an all grey kit. I wanted to go with an EDF setup, but the EDF inlets are no longer available. The internal ducts are built by Roger Hecht for the Dynamax fan unit which has been the most popular choice, but inlets cheeks need to be larger for a quicker take off or use the turbine stock inlets for a longer take off roll. Buyer may have to remake or 3D print EDF inlets. I did locate a Dynamax fan set up, ESC and batteries out of a Tamjet A4 and it flew well with a UTube Video of the flights. ($650.00 can provide seller info)
Included as a bonus: 1 NIB 1/32 A4 Skyhawk kit for scale reference.

Turbines are a long drive here for casual; jet flying and not permitted where I live. So may trade for a new TOP RC P51 ARF.

Buyer pays shipping: Box size is 64" L X 22" H X 16" D weight 20 lbs.
The price is the price as this kit is no longer available and the retracts alone were $850.00 with the brake air tank, controller and accessories.

Last edited by Samwright; 07-30-2019 at 02:03 PM.