Notices

Rebuilt TT ARF w/Engine & Radio Combo RTF

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2019, 11:36 AM
CJZfly
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rebuilt TT ARF w/Engine & Radio Combo RTF

This is a brought back to life garage sale special. The plane is a older Thunder Tiger MK II ARF. The factory stick on covering was shot & the plastic upper fuse was junk & heavy. So I stripped the whole plane down, rebuilt the top half of fuse with Ply & Balsa (just went off the cuff) & gave it a fresh covering job with what I had around. Engine is a TT GP-42 I'm guessing came as a combo. Radio is a Futaba 6 Channel Conquest FM. Servo's Are Airtronics std & All work fine. The nice thing about the plane is that it Quickly can be "Broken Down" if need be with just (1) thumb screw to lock the wings together & (2) smaller ones attach the V & H stabs. This helps with the cost of shipping so I'm offering FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 States ! Payment must clear FIRST ! I Prefer Pay-Pal but willing to consider other forms of payment. I do not type fast & this is getting long, but I would invite all serious buyers to ask questions first before you buy. I don't text fast either....So a phone call is easiest for me. There are more details I would like to discuss (minor, but important) So you are sure & happy with your purchase. Thanks Much, Chris

Last edited by CJZfly; 08-03-2019 at 02:32 PM.