Notices

HSD 105mm F 16 12s version fun to fly

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2019, 04:33 PM
Thewoz
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HSD 105mm F 16 12s version fun to fly

HSD F16 fun to fly. Previously flown and no crashes. Did have to re-glue in nose gear but jet is pretty clean. Has all bells and whistles, including electric retracts and brakes. This jet comes receiver ready. There is a gyro in the jet as well that came with it from manufacturer. This is a pick up only item and if you need to ship it will be at your expense and risk. This jet is big and the shipping price will reflect that. Please ask any questions before purchase, I accept paypal but am open to other safe payment options as well. I am located in Dayton Nevada to aid in the pickup or shipping quote. I will deliver up to 100 miles if needed for a small fee.

Note: No batteries included in this auction and the jet will need your radio and receiver to be installed. The jet has only been flown a handful of times but I am getting ready to move so my models will have to go.

Thanks for looking and happy flying.

Here some manufacturer info for those that may need the specs. Information was pulled from banana hobby site . https://www.bananahobby.com/7-ch-hsd...f-jet-arf.htmlPackage Include:
  • Airplane (most components preinstalled, some assembly required)
  • User manual (Click to View)
Requires:
  • 7 channel transmitter and receiver (not included)
  • Battery balance charger and power supply (not included)
  • Recommended 12S 5000mAh 40C and up Li-Po battery (not included)
ARF: Almost Ready to Fly

This packaging option indicates what comes included and does not mean a completely assembled item. Most onboard electronic components are pre-assembled out of the box though some assembly is still required. This packaging option does not include the radio system, battery or charger, unless noted otherwise.
What's the difference between RTF, ARF, and KIT?The main difference is what is included in the package. Since there are no set parameters for packaging options in this hobby, different manufacturers may vary their definitions of what is included.

KIT indicates that all the foam pieces along with the crucial components of aesthetic appearance are included in the package. Some on-board electronics may be included with a KIT such as the electric retracts and will be noted on the specifications of the model. Note that this packaging option is recommended for advanced individuals with knowledge in customizing their onboard electronic components or for those not intending to fly this model.

ARF indicates that all the foam pieces along with the crucial components of aesthetic appearance and electronic components are included with the exception of the battery, balance charger, and radio system (transmitter and receiver). Most on-board electronics are pre-installed by the manufacturer. Note that this packaging option is recommended for those who already own a radio system, battery and balance charger.

RTF includes all the foam pieces along with the crucial components of aesthetic appearance, electronic components, battery, balance charger and radio system unless noted otherwise. Most on-board electronics are pre-installed by the manufacturer. Note that this packaging option is recommended for beginners or first-time pilots. Be aware of balance charger accessories that are not included (wall adapters usually sold separately). Advanced models with the RTF option may or may not come with a battery or charger. Please read the 'Package Includes' area carefully under the item's for clarification of what is included with the package.
Specification:Wingspan1245mm (49 in)Length1809mm (71.2 in)Drive System700KV brushless outrunner motorEDF Diameter105mm (12-blade impeller)Flying Weight6060gServoTen 12g & Two 25gRetract Systemsuper scale servoless metal retractsESC150A pro brushless w/ 10A UBEC

Last edited by Thewoz; 10-09-2019 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:33 PM
EXTRA 330L
My Feedback: (4)

Hi
No mention of wingspan , or fuselage length . Would you ship at my expense .
Old 10-07-2019, 07:48 AM
Thewoz

Hello Everyone who has inquired about this jet. I have been out for a couple of day's ill but Im back and trying to sell a lot of my RC stuff so please stay tuned and I am really sorry for not getting back to the people who asked about this aircraft. I am going to take some better pics and post a heck of a lot more stuff.
Thanks so much to everyone,
Old 10-09-2019, 03:39 PM
Thewoz

I changed the specs and updated my listing if you want to check it out . Thanks so much for the heads up.