Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Yellow aircraft f-22 possible for sale

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Yellow aircraft f-22 possible for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2020, 09:20 AM
sysiek
My Feedback: (176)

Received 90 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Yellow aircraft f-22 possible for sale

Hey guys I have brand new yellow f-22 the last ones that they made, this one is arf painted and weather and looking amazing and extremely light this one is made with carbonfiber and have the updates to the rudders, the jet has the retracts pipe and plastic fuel tanks from the jet legend f -22 they will work with this model, the problem that I have is I’m not sure how much I should ask for this gorgeous f-22 maybe you guys are have more information about the sale price or maybe someone is looking for one please let me know with fair offer, I’m going to the Toledo rc show and I can deliver it to Toledo for pick up, thanks again
Old 03-05-2020, 04:24 AM
bidrseed2
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sysiek
Hey guys I have brand new yellow f-22 the last ones that they made, this one is arf painted and weather and looking amazing and extremely light this one is made with carbonfiber and have the updates to the rudders, the jet has the retracts pipe and plastic fuel tanks from the jet legend f -22 they will work with this model, the problem that I have is I’m not sure how much I should ask for this gorgeous f-22 maybe you guys are have more information about the sale price or maybe someone is looking for one please let me know with fair offer, I’m going to the Toledo rc show and I can deliver it to Toledo for pick up, thanks again
id be interested. I’ll pm you.

Old 03-05-2020, 05:25 AM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Whatever you decide on asking, don't compare to any other F-22 ARFs out there for reference, the Y/A is far superior.
Old 03-05-2020, 06:25 AM
sysiek

I I know that, I have the skymaster before and then jet legend right now and when I’m comparing them to this one there’s non one item to be better than the yellow one maybe except the tires I think this is the only weakest link in the model, other than that the jet is so amazing, this is the time when all guys want a big jets and the smaller jets just don’t doing well at the jet meetings specially if you want or dream about something like maybe a trophy that’s why smaller jets losing the popularity and value at least to someone, but there is a logistic problem with the transport of them, the only reason why I was thinking about selling this one because I’m over loaded with new stuff and I’m afraid that I’m turning my self into someone who buying new stuff and not finishing the stuff that l just got not very long time ago with the big plan to finish this one very fast and nice and than the new jet showed up for incredible price and it’s bigger and this is the one that you want it for long time but maybe the price for new one was the only barrier to buy it .
Old 03-05-2020, 06:39 AM
FenderBean

Received 81 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by FalconWings
Whatever you decide on asking, don't compare to any other F-22 ARFs out there for reference, the Y/A is far superior.
Nobody makes one this size atm so he has the market
Old 03-05-2020, 07:05 AM
sysiek

Yes you’re absolutely right I just wanted to buy something for my jet legend f-22 and they told me that they no longer make them and the parts, I was looking for canopy glass replacement so this should be a not very complete to for them assuming that they have the vacuum plug and material to do it , but no more, so I ended up making my own plug and canopies for the yellow f-22

Old 03-05-2020, 07:26 AM
erh7771
My Feedback: (30)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cool !!

I know people who've been looking for a F-22 for a while and will be interested, PM'd
Old 03-05-2020, 07:48 PM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I I know that, I have the skymaster before and then jet legend right now and when I’m comparing them to this one there’s non one item to be better than the yellow one maybe except the tires I think this is the only weakest link in the model, other than that the jet is so amazing, this is the time when all guys want a big jets and the smaller jets just don’t doing well at the jet meetings specially if you want or dream about something like maybe a trophy that’s why smaller jets losing the popularity and value at least to someone, but there is a logistic problem with the transport of them, the only reason why I was thinking about selling this one because I’m over loaded with new stuff and I’m afraid that I’m turning my self into someone who buying new stuff and not finishing the stuff that l just got not very long time ago with the big plan to finish this one very fast and nice and than the new jet showed up for incredible price and it’s bigger and this is the one that you want it for long time but maybe the price for new one was the only barrier to buy it .
I know what you say. I still like jets.....as its kind of what I do for a living, but I've gone back to warbirds as I have zero interest in buying a trailer and dealing with that. And most smaller jets have no parts support or are dated. Then add the uncertainty of new regulations.........
Old 03-05-2020, 08:18 PM
sysiek

It’s too late for me, got trailer full size van and work shop for rc jets so this year should be my therapy year and I’m going to sale some of stuff for sure that ones that I’m very sure that I’m not going to build just because the servos will cost me x amount of money the time doing this instead of spending that time working on something that actually will support my family not the hobby needs, but I will still fly but maybe those models that will be selected and give me most fun and reliability, so the list for sale will start brand new skymaster f-5 , carf eurofighter,bvm twin rafale , and my not finished carf eurofighter after some short soft dirt landing and my giant fox glider rtf and ready to have turbine installed I this one is at least 1:3 scale but I’m not going to do this one and later maybe my supe scorpion, I’m still going to fly the f-35 at least until make it perfect or bingo
Old 05-23-2020, 07:37 PM
Jettbuzzz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F-22 for possible sale

It’s too late for me, got trailer full size van and work shop for rc jets so this year should be my therapy year and I’m going to sale some of stuff for sure that ones that I’m very sure that I’m not going to build just because the servos will cost me x amount of money the time doing this instead of spending that time working on something that actually will support my family not the hobby needs, but I will still fly but maybe those models that will be selected and give me most fun and reliability, so the list for sale will start brand new skymaster f-5 , carf eurofighter,bvm twin rafale , and my not finished carf eurofighter after some short soft dirt landing and my giant fox glider rtf and ready to have turbine installed I this one is at least 1:3 scale but I’m not going to do this one and later maybe my supe scorpion, I’m still going to fly the f-35 at least until make it perfect or bingo
Did you ever sell this jet ?
Old 05-23-2020, 07:51 PM
sysiek

Sold both eurofighters , the f-5 and yellow f-22 available
Old 05-23-2020, 07:59 PM
Jettbuzzz

Can you send me pics on the F-22 and what you need for it $$ 100% interested thankyou
Old 12-09-2020, 08:09 AM
PinoyRC

F-22 still available?
Old 12-09-2020, 08:10 AM
PinoyRC

F-22 still available?
Old 12-09-2020, 08:27 AM
patf
My Feedback: (4)

Received 54 Likes on 46 Posts

One just popped up on RCG... no affiliation, just saw it this am
Old 12-09-2020, 09:07 AM
PinoyRC

Originally Posted by patf
One just popped up on RCG... no affiliation, just saw it this am

cant find it. Can you post a link? Thanks
Old 12-09-2020, 09:10 AM
patf
My Feedback: (4)

Received 54 Likes on 46 Posts

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...w-aircraft-f22
The following users liked this post:
PinoyRC (12-09-2020)
Old 12-09-2020, 11:11 AM
sysiek

Yes I have a chance to see it this morning, good deal but needs repair and some tlc, I’m probably going to build it and enjoy it maybe for the next summer if there no corona virus restrictions.
Old 12-18-2020, 05:29 AM
YellowAircraft

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Hi,

I thought yours is kit-built (not an ARF)?
Old 12-18-2020, 05:50 AM
sysiek

Maybe, but now it’s a arf just needs final assembly and go fly,
Old 12-18-2020, 05:59 AM
sysiek

Old 12-19-2020, 05:44 AM
YellowAircraft

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Maybe, but now it’s a arf just needs final assembly and go fly,

Hi,

Oh, yes, to be sure it looks like it's in ARF format. It's just that Yellow Aircraft produced a series of ARF's, and people might think that's what they're considering. The Y/A ARF F-22 was produced with a specific primer, paint, markings, etc. Also, the latching mechanisms and canopy hinges were installed a particular way. Just some FYI. I'm still interested in this one, but I'm still unclear about the fit of the pipe and whether the main doors close flush under pressure. Last time we talked, you were going to put some air pressure and take a pic.
Old 12-19-2020, 06:12 AM
sysiek

So to be clear the pipe that I have specifically for this jet is shorter than I expected and I think that needs to have some square shaped extension on the back but I’m going to use other pipe that I have from f-18 or possibly from carf eurofighter I think that I’m going to just build this one and fly because there nothing decent that size on the market and not too many companies are interested to have those type of jets but for now I’m working on other jets so this might wait until finished them
Old 12-19-2020, 07:18 PM
sysiek

Looks like the pipe from the skymaster f-18 will fit the best so one more piece to the puzzle, so maybe very soon I will start assembling the yellow masterpiece.