Notices

Giant Scale F-7 Tigercat Project

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2020, 01:06 PM
jetfixr
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Giant Scale F-7 Tigercat Project

This is a giant scale F-7 Tigercat project that I know I will never get to, so it's time to let it go. The wingspan should be 120-130 inches depending on how it is finished. I purchased it at an auction, so I don't know much about it. I don't believe it was built from published plans, I think it was built from 3 view drawings. The build methods are a little unconventional, but it is built very precisely and should finish out nicely. The fuselage is still separated down the middle for finishing. It also comes with a solid wood plug to build cowlings from and a custom fabricated nose gear retract that needs finishing. I may be open to trades also, just let me know what you have. Ask any questions you like, but it is hanging up right now so additional pics will be difficult (I will do what I can). Local viewing/pickup only in Newcastle, OK. Thanks for looking.