Notices

Magic V2 Fun Fly Model

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2020, 05:46 AM
jglezellis
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magic V2 Fun Fly Model

Selling a Modeltech Magic V2. I purchased this NIB last year on eBay. When it was received, two wing ribs were cracked due to shipping. I removed covering within the two bays on the bottom panel, repaired the ribs, and covered the area with Ultracote. The transparent yellow was a slightly different tone, you'll see it in the pictures. Repair is clean, perfect build.

Model flies well and is in excellent condition. I likely have about two dozen flights on it, love it, but looking to sell a few models to make room for new airplanes on their way.

Would prefer to sell the airframe alone at $150 obo, but will contemplate selling it RTF less receiver if desired. Has Spektrum digitals throughout. Modified the elevator setup so it has a mini servo in the rear with ball-links. Engine is an OS 55 with an OS engine mount. Engine was recently installed and only has 10 flights on the engine. Earlier, I had an OS 50SX and wanted to upgrade it.

Price is only for the airframe, but send me a message if you'd prefer it with servos or the engine. E-mail me at: [email protected]

Best,
John

Last edited by jglezellis; 10-29-2020 at 05:50 AM.