Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

Airtronics RDS 8000 radio gives me error message

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2021, 02:19 PM
Rmarasky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airtronics RDS 8000 radio gives me error message

Hi i have and RDS 8000 that i have not used or setup a new model on in while, i attempted to delete some older models that i dont use anymore, but i cannot find the directions on how to delete old models.
I tried to over write an old model to setup a new model but when i turned the radio off and turned it back on again it gives me error message ID-UP ! basic, and i cannot do anything, it sits there an beeps two beep codes.

I had this issue some time ago and Air tronics told me to do a factory reset on it and that worked, but i for the life of me cannot find the directions on how i did that before.
hope that some one here can help me with this.
I have a new Recruit V2 Wing with stabilizer built in i want to setup on it but until i get this fixed my hands are tied.
i tried setting up the recruit on my Taranis QX7 but the Taranis puts in a bunch of mixes so i have to use the Air tronics.

thanks i appreciate any help that i can get with this issue.
Old 01-25-2022, 01:31 PM
hellcat 1

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here is a link to Rd 8000 problems in RCU. Look at post number 5 and I think you want to initialize. Get to the point and do what it says, to do it. Sam

https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-...-problems.html