Notices

e-Flite Mystique 2.9m RES Completely RTF

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2021, 06:45 AM
jetjockey69
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default e-Flite Mystique 2.9m RES Completely RTF

Only 10 flights on this beautiful ship. Hate to sell her but I just don't have the time to fly her and I need the money for another project.
The glider is completely turn key RTF, including two brand new 3S-3300 lipo flight batteries and an Airtronics SDG-10 radio programmed for it. Rudder and Elevator servos are Hitec HS-5245 digital minis, and spoiler servos are Hitec HS-55 micros. For redundancy, I have a 5-cell, 1600mah battery installed to power the Rx and servos seperately from the flight battery. With the E-Flight Power 170 motor and 40amp ESC (programmed with braking for the folding prop), she climbs with authority and with the prop folded she soars very well. The 3300 mah lipos give lots of flight time under power.

I'm in Lake Havasu City, AZ, but I drive to SoCal and Las Vegas areas regulary (about once a week), so I can deliver to those areas. Willing to ship at your expense, but it would be expensive due to the size of the model.

Last edited by jetjockey69; 05-12-2021 at 01:02 PM.