Search
Notices

Skymaster 1/6 F-18F Aggressor

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2021, 09:06 AM
FenderBean

Received 81 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Skymaster 1/6 F-18F Aggressor

This is the Skymaster 1/6 F-18F, I put a lot of work in fixing a few things and detailing the landing gear with tailor made decals. The model does need repaint but I have all the paint mask and decals from tailor made.
The model as it sits is about 90% complete I have actually had it to the balance stage but robbed the engines for another model. I am willing to sell with all the servos/electronics currently install, even the turbines which are the new Xicoy 120s or just the airframe as it comes from the factory. All the air cylinders have been changed to UPs, and tanks are JMPs as well as the air manifold for the air system.(see build thread)

Just the kit for the posted and tailormade items for the amount listed, if you would like electronics and motors that will be extra, kit, shipping and tailormade stuff was over 11k so please only reasonable offers....
Too big to ship but can deliver to Kentucky Jets in July or Georgia Jets if the event is held.

I have all the ordnance and you can see the work in my build thread below

https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-...l#post12519223

Last edited by FenderBean; 05-22-2021 at 12:01 PM.