Community
Search
Notices
FPV Beginners If you are getting started in FPV this is the place to go for help. Experienced members will help the beginners getting started in FPV, so post your questions you have.

Please help make my life easier

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2021, 12:03 PM
elkriverscott

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help make my life easier

I bought snaptain 650 to train. Since the drone can use the cell phone to send and receive commands, as I understand it a wireless wifi repeater can also capture and transmit the cell phone 2.4 signal.
So..... If the above is remotely true, might I place a repeater just inside the wifi range, then capture the signal with that repeater and extend fpv range by adding a repeater between the phone and the drone Idea being something I want to photograph.
Example is I want to shoot across the street but signal fades cause it's too far.. I place a wifi repeater wireless between the phone and the drone flight area . Be nice to drop off a repeater wildlife area and go way back to shoot. I'm just piggy backing signal.