Notices

Futaba 8J transmitter and accessories

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2021, 07:33 PM
jglezellis
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 8J transmitter and accessories

Up for sale is a lightly-used Futaba 8J transmitter and a few accessories. This radio is being sold for a friend and has been meticulously cared for as you can see from the condition in the images.

From the factory, I believe these came with a battery box to use 4x AA batteries. However, he had purchased a separate battery from Futaba, also shown here. Both the battery box and Futaba battery shown are included. The user selects whether they are using a 4 or 5-cell battery in the parameters function of the radio.

Also included are the neck strap, switch, and separate Futaba wall charger, which he purchased as well (not shown).

Does not include a receiver or the AA batteries shown, but will include the Futaba "orange" battery shown as noted earlier, which was purchased separately.

Shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] with any questions.

Best,
John

Last edited by jglezellis; 12-13-2021 at 04:42 PM.