Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets > Turbine Clinic > JetCat Turbine Direct Support
Reload this Page >

Jetcat Pro ECU Telemetry with Futaba 18MZ

Community
Search
Notices
JetCat Turbine Direct Support Ask your JetCat questions here for the experts that know them. MrMatt and Bob Wilcox will field your inquiries.

Jetcat Pro ECU Telemetry with Futaba 18MZ

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2022, 07:18 AM
Adi_idA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jetcat Pro ECU Telemetry with Futaba 18MZ

Hi,

I am using a P250 Pro with the Jetcat pro ECU and would like to get telemetry data thru SBUS2 on my Futaba 18MZ radio.

When selecting telemetry sensor options, I can see Jetcat V10 in the sensor list but it all values show 0. Please help

Thanks!

Old 05-30-2022, 11:15 AM
Dave Wilshere

Received 745 Likes on 539 Posts

It’s not a V.10 ECU.
Never used telemetry, but it’s the Pro software you need.
Old 05-30-2022, 01:44 PM
George
My Feedback: (57)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I am assuming you are referring to the PRO interface as there is no "Jetcat pro ECU" because the ECU is integrated into the front board.

The JetCat Telemetry Module is not required. In order to get telemetry from the 250 to 18MZ, connect the lead from the interface Telemetry connection to receiver SBUS2 port, then set the TelemAdap parameter to :Extern, A=1, and Telemetry parameter to :Futaba SBUS-2 in the Limits menu. You should see the same version number for both (i.e. 8.70, etc.) in the upper right corner of the GSU if done correctly. When the sensor is registered to the 18MZ, it will still show "V10" for for all the sensor slots (i.e. RPM, Pump voltage, Temp., etc.) but works all the same.
The following users liked this post:
BIGBARPER (10-07-2022)