Notices

Century Jets HE-162 kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2022, 02:38 PM
rhklenke
My Feedback: (24)

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Century Jets HE-162 kit

This is a Century Jets HE-162 kit. It is partially built and the level of construction looks good.

The kit includes all of the parts, including installed air retracts and the ducting for an IC ducted fan. It also includes a thrust tube that can be used for turbine power.

The aircraft itself is also very suitable for an electric ducted fan setup. The intake is large and the total length of the intake and thrust tube would be short. There is plenty of room in the fuselage for batteries in the forward part of the fuselage.

Also included are several 3-views and a plastic model kit for documentation. I bought this kit from a local club member who passed away. I'm selling it now because I'm moving and I need to cut down on the things I need to move.

I'm really not interested in shipping this kit. You can do local pickup in Richmond, VA, or I will drive up to 200 miles to deliver/transfer for gas money (approx. $75 for the full 400 mile round trip).