Search
Notices

Main Wing Set needed

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2023, 07:41 AM
jgial1679

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Main Wing Set needed

Hello everyone, I recently acquired an older 2 M, Osmose Evolution A Model fuselage. Over all the fuselage looks new however the main gear took a hard landing and broke at the mounting point at the composite body. I intend to repair this and covert it to an electric power. I don't currently participate in competition flying but I love the aircraft and precision. I need a set of wings for this older model or wings from any other model that I could covert to work with this fuselage. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.
Old 03-10-2023, 06:26 AM
AAbdu
My Feedback: (18)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dave Snow in the Chicago Illinois area is a wonderful builder and designer. He designed a super lightweight built up wing kit for the Integral that was intended to replace the composite wing and be a significant improvement to an already good design. The replacement wing saved about 6 ounces (which in the pattern world is a ton), and allowed the builder (it's a built up wing) to slightly modify the wing tube alignment point (lower it or move it back an 1/8 of an inch or so) to eliminate almost all of the required mixing. I was competing with an Integral at the time so I ordered the wing kit. Long story short, I already had my integral flying great with all the mixing and such and never built the wing. It is still in its original box unopened. It is a classic pattern wing design in the 2 meter span and I think even an average builder can frame it up and have it covered in no time.

if you are interested in it, it's yours for a song. just pay shipping plus a few bucks for the effort and I will have it on its way to you.

PM me and let me know if you are interested.

Anthony
The following users liked this post:
wattsup (03-10-2023)
Old 03-11-2023, 06:33 AM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 177 Likes on 152 Posts

I may have a good solution for you. I have a set of Composite ARF wings that I believe are from an Impact model. They are in good shape with just a few small blemishes on the bottom. They have JR digital servos and linkages installed. I have the matching wing tube. This would be a very easy way to get your model flight ready. I also have a few sets of CF landing gear if you need a set. You can PM me if you are interested.

Old 03-11-2023, 06:56 AM
AAbdu
My Feedback: (18)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That also seems like a good option.

Great people in this hobby!