Search
Notices

Ercoupe plans, info

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2023, 10:44 AM
got2retire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ercoupe plans, info

Looking for a set of plans for an Ercoupe, maybe 1/4 scale.... A resident of our Shannandell retirement community passed, leaving a completed RC Ercoupe, electric powered. He, and his family have abandoned it, and it's been sitting collecting dust for 6 months at least.

I took it down of the shelf, and it's worthy of being restored. They were contacted, and got no response, Thus, I was in formed, if I chose to take it there would, no one to object..

That being said, I hope someone out there may have or know where plans could be obtained.

Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Got2retire, finally did !!!!!
Old 03-22-2023, 11:17 AM
Check6
My Feedback: (427)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

You can check with Ziroli plans. They have them for an 80 in. span. You can have them blown up to your wing span if they are too small. Good start any way.
Good Luck,
Fred
Old 03-22-2023, 05:38 PM
Lake Flyer
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Measuring the wingspan would give us a better idea of which kit or plan it was built from. Meanwhile check out some plans here. https://outerzone.co.uk/search/resul...coupe+&Xpage=1
Old 03-23-2023, 05:13 AM
RCNCMAN
My Feedback: (29)

Seems like Jim Messer designed a 90 “ 1/4 scale for Reid’s Hobbies years back. You might search for it. Ziroli is around 1/5 and Balsa USA is 1/3 scale. I have had both and am finishing the 1/3. Jack Stanford models had one smaller than the Ziroli.
Old 03-23-2023, 09:57 AM
bipeman-RCU
My Feedback: (16)

Originally Posted by RCNCMAN
Seems like Jim Messer designed a 90 “ 1/4 scale for Reid’s Hobbies years back. You might search for it. Ziroli is around 1/5 and Balsa USA is 1/3 scale. I have had both and am finishing the 1/3. Jack Stanford models had one smaller than the Ziroli.
I have the Jim Messer kit under construction. Could copy the plans if it turns out to be this one.