Notices

CH Ignitions UMS 260/5 Cylinder Gas Radial Engine-New

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2023, 04:53 PM
Joeram2003
My Feedback: (36)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CH Ignitions UMS 260/5 Cylinder Gas Radial Engine-New

........... New CH-Ignitions UMS 260/5 Radial Gas Engine...serial # UMS001056 in the original shipping box....with additional accessories......This radial engine was recently purchased for a canceled CARF project ... .... The newly designed and improved UMS 260/5 Cylinder Radial is sold by CH Ignitions is not to be confused with the earlier Evolution Radials ......this is a totally new beast....develops 28 kgf of thrust + 14.7 hp

Selling for $2,700 .. ......The going price for this radial is $3410 + tax and shipping .......... [ All UMS Radials include a transferable 12 month warranty............ there is 9 months warranty remaining .......... good until Dec 26, 2023 ]

****** Included in the deal***

1.... NEW HACKER POWER RX-U V2 FUEL PUMP .....$220

2....POWER BOX IGNITION KILL SWITCH .....................$40

3.....MOKI 250 PROP DRILL GUIDE Heavy Duty......[ UMS 260 AND MOKI 250 HAVE THE SAME PROP PATTERN ] ............purchased from Desert Aircraft-AUS .................................................. .............$110.00

CH Ignitions are located in West Palm Beach, Florida and they provide excellent customer support......this company actually answers the phone....and stands by their engines........ Ask for Adrian....!..

This UMS 260 Radial was test run at the factory for 20 minutes includes all documents and very nice starter tool kit..........I have not mounted or added any fuel to this engine.........it will be shipped in Original Box....

The Beila 4_blade prop in the photo is a 28" X 18" ,,,,,,This is the perfect scale prop for your WW2 Giant Aircraft.......

Shipping ......USA Buyers Pay $75 FEDEX shipping fee.... with full insurance ...Signature Required ...any shipping...over payment will be refunded ..........shipping to Hawaii...Alaska...Puerto Rico might incur additional fees.................any questions you can PM...or text me at cell # 1-352-586-6786

I accept PayPal ......please include the PayPal fees or send as a gift...........Thanks For Looking......Joe

The UMS 5-260 is a very reliable radial engine with a newly designed and improved crankshaft with improved balance.
New design highly efficient RPM limited @5750 RPM CH-RCXEL 5 CYL CDI.

Key Features
5 cylinder radial configuration absolutely stunning looks and realism
260cc displacement perfect for scale project
Comes complete with exhaust collector ring....spark plugs.....electronic ignition, and engine mount ready to run
User-friendly choke and throttle bell cranks included makes installation and operation easy
Made from aluminum or bar stock where appropriate and CNC-machined accurate and repeatable specifications each and every time
Cylinder head and crankcases produced from aircraft grade alloys
Heavy duty double bearing crankshaft
Billet aluminum pistons and hardened steel rings
Hard chromed and lapped cylinder bores
Hardened steel cams
Burns 87-110 octane gasoline with 32:1 gas/oil mixture

This 260/5 radial can easily swing a 32 "X 14_3 Blade Prop or
a 30" X 14_4 Blade Prop

Last edited by Joeram2003; 03-23-2023 at 08:22 PM.