Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Anyone have the roc hobby 1/6 37mm anti tank gun? Looking for tire diameter

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Anyone have the roc hobby 1/6 37mm anti tank gun? Looking for tire diameter

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2023, 09:06 AM
Crius

Received 318 Likes on 262 Posts
Default Anyone have the roc hobby 1/6 37mm anti tank gun? Looking for tire diameter

Looking for the tire diameter on the gun, is it the same as the 1/6 jeep itself, or are they smaller? I have the GI Joe 37mm and it has hard plastic tires that are considerably smaller then the tires on the jeep.

If anyone does have the AT gun I'd really like to know how you like it. It seems to have good detail, is is sturdy or fragile? How does it tow behind the jeep? The GI Joe gun tows very well and looks great, but those hard plastic tires give a seriously fake sound on hard surfaces.
Old 08-05-2023, 09:48 AM
Tankhobby

Received 78 Likes on 51 Posts

I bought a spare set of tires for the Rochobby jeeps on Banggood when I got my first jeep. If you think they will work out (not in stock but restocking):

https://usa.banggood.com/ROCHOBBY-Fr...r_warehouse=CN
Old 08-05-2023, 10:32 AM
Crius

Received 318 Likes on 262 Posts

Thanks, Nick, I picked up extra tires & rims myself. Right now I've got four of them on a kubel I'm slooooowly turning RC. What I'm trying to figger out is if the tires that come with the jeep are the same as those that come with the gun. If they are the same size I may try putting spare jeep wheels on the GI Joe 37mm anti-tank gun to do something about that horrendous sound of hard plastic tires on concrete. What's got me thinking is that the stock, hard plastic tires on the GIJ gun are considerably smaller than those on the jeep. I was thinking about buying the gun, but that's quite a bit of coin.
Old 08-16-2023, 05:17 AM
Max-U52

Received 46 Likes on 34 Posts

So no one has the 37 mm anti-tank gun for the ROC hobby MB scaler?

Has anyone coughed up the money for the trailer for that Jeep?