Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Helicopter & Multi-Rotor - All Ads
Reload this Page >

NIB Graupner A119 kit for the PHT3

Community
Search
Notices
Helicopter & Multi-Rotor - All Ads Listings by RCU members of personally owned Helicopters, drones, parts, and kits for sale.

NIB Graupner A119 kit for the PHT3

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2024, 11:47 AM
JRSmith
My Feedback: (47)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default NIB Graupner A119 kit for the PHT3

Hello Guys,

This is a NIB Graupner A119 kit for the PHT3. These don't come up often, especially NIB. I was lucky enough to find one. However, I don't think I am going to get to it and I am focusing on other areas in the hobby, mainly design and manufacturing. I want to purchase some more tooling and equipment and decided to let this go.

Specifications from box and instructions
Fuselage length (excl. rotor) approx. 1920mm (75.6”)
Fuselage width (excl. rotor) approx. 465mm (18.3”)
Overall height approx. 570mm (22.4”)
Model scale. 1/5.8
All-up weight min approx. 10,000g (22 lbs)

Please see pictures of all items included.

$1000, plus actual shipping if needed. Its a huge box, right at the limit of UPS Ground (76" x 22" x 21"). I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance of 83642.

Old 07-03-2024, 06:56 AM
JRSmith

We are traveling to Reno, NV for a baseball tournament 17-22 July and could bring it to help deliver. However, payment via PayPal F&F (since this is a face to face deal) in full would be needed before I load it up in the truck and transport, I don't want to transport just to be looked at. I think that is more than fair.
Old 07-06-2024, 01:24 AM
Excell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good day Sir. Would it be possible to provide a shipping quote via Fedex/DHL to the United Arab Emirates. Im a South African military veteran employed in the UAE.
Kind regards
Old 07-06-2024, 05:25 AM
JRSmith

Originally Posted by Excell
Good day Sir. Would it be possible to provide a shipping quote via Fedex/DHL to the United Arab Emirates. Im a South African military veteran employed in the UAE.
Kind regards
Thank you for the interest. However, I do not want to ship overseas. It's just too big and I would believe the shipping is going to cost more then the actual model. Thank you again.
Old 07-06-2024, 06:27 AM
Excell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok,.no problem. I import models all the time, just wondered what shipping would be and if you would be willing to ship. Good luck with the sale, very nice model indeed.
Kind regards
Old 07-06-2024, 01:57 PM
JRSmith

Originally Posted by Excell
Ok,.no problem. I import models all the time, just wondered what shipping would be and if you would be willing to ship. Good luck with the sale, very nice model indeed.
Kind regards
If you wanted to check on shipping prices. The box dimensions are 76" x 22" x 21" and figure 30-35 pounds and I can send you my address in a PM. But I live in Meridian, ID 83642 if you wanted to calculate. Not trying to be difficult and I would like to sell this, but I am sure shipping is expensive to your area.
Old 07-06-2024, 02:07 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 378 Likes on 305 Posts

Is halfway to Florida a "reasonable distance" asking for a friend
Old 07-06-2024, 02:33 PM
JRSmith

Originally Posted by BarracudaHockey
Is halfway to Florida a "reasonable distance" asking for a friend
For the right price it can be ! I wish I had driving plans to go that way, I work out of Valparaiso, FL But telework from herein Meridian, Wish I had a trip planned that was, but nothing in the books! Thanks and talk soon!