Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Airplanes - All types
Reload this Page >

Flex Innovations Mamba 120 New

Community
Search
Notices
Airplanes - All types View all types of airplane ads here. Includes Kits, ARC''s, ARF''s, and RTF

Flex Innovations Mamba 120 New

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2024, 06:43 AM
JRSmith
My Feedback: (47)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Flex Innovations Mamba 120 New

Hello Guys,

I am putting up my Mamba 120 Project up for sale. This was going to be a project with a UMS 150 Radial and I did do some test fitting of that engine and it fits great with no need to cut or modify the firewall. The last four pictures show how the UMS 150 fits, if you wanted to install that engine.

With that the firewall has been drilled out and cutout in the center for the engine. The DA 120/GP 123 holes are still intact and it would be easy to plug the eight holes with hardwood dowel and setup for the two stroke with no issues. If you wanted to install a UMS 150 radial, I have all the carbon fiber and G10 brackets, new standoffs and hardware that I will include with the project as pictured. The only other thing done was to cut out the front part of the baffles (flat front) in the upper and lower cowl (pictured). The rest of the stock wood baffles are in the box as well, so it would be easy to glue a front piece to that.

Other than that, NOTHING has been started and everything is as you would receive from Flex.

Due to the testing with the radial and the drilled and hole cutout in the Firewall I am going to take off $250 from the retail sale price of $1749. They are currently listed for $1849! So this save nearly 20%.

$1500.00 for everything. I do not have the boxes for this any longer, so I am not willing to ship. I am willing to meet within a reasonable distance from Meridian, ID (83642) to help facilitate a deal. Payment via Cash or PP F&F since this will be a face to face deal. Thanks for looking.