Community
Search
Notices
Airplanes - All types View all types of airplane ads here. Includes Kits, ARC''s, ARF''s, and RTF

Eflite 90mm Viper Jet

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2024, 07:01 AM
JRSmith
My Feedback: (47)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Eflite 90mm Viper Jet

Hello Guys,

I have an Eflite 90mm Viper Jet for sale. It has been converted and wired for a full 12 channels so you can adjust each surface individually, it could be converted back to 6 channel if you would like. Currently has a FrSKY TWIN SR12 RX installed in one of my 3D printed RX holders.

Never been flown only converted to 12 channels and setup. Not going to be flying it. I will leave the RX hooked up, so I can demonstrate functionality before removing, if needed.

$450.00 without the RX
$550.00 with the FrSKY TWIN SR12 RX

I do not want to ship and prefer a local deal or willing to meet a reasonable distance from Meridian, ID (83642) I accept Cash or PayPal F&F, since this will be a face-to-face deal. Please check my feedback and buy with confidence.

Please PM me if you are interested, thanks,