Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Help !

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2024, 12:10 AM
nonswimmer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help !

Hello all
I am new to the forum. I am currently well into a Tank project and i am stuck. I took a Ripsaw toy grade tank and gutted it. I stuffed in 2 brushed gear reduction drive systems that I picked up on ebay, machined up a pair of custom drive axles for those gearboxes, reinforced the track support system and the entire tub. I also installed a generic brushed speed control made for dual motored boats ,cars, or a tank. I am using a RadioLink RC4GS TX and have a Radiolink R6FG v4 RX. Herein lies (my) problem. I have gone thru the operators manual of the radio and read several items on the net and have yet to achive much control of my tank . I have had partial progress but seem to have hit a wall. If anyone can help me with this , please do . I am sure that I am leaving out some important details of my build but I hope i have provided enough to get a conversation started with someone who actually knows what they are doing . I work many and weird hours so my visits to the forum will be sporadic at best . I thank anyone who even reads this to the end.