Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Feibao f100 (2800mm) CG question

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Feibao f100 (2800mm) CG question

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2024, 05:47 AM
ha6253

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Feibao f100 (2800mm) CG question

I got FB F100 recently, made my maiden, felt nose heavy when pitching up, especially in the turn, but when flaps deployed it made turn easier and faster, stab neural is above where FB recommends and no trim up to keep level flight, stab travelling up 60mm/down 50mm i checked my CG, its 230mm measuring from leading edge of top panel, FB recommends 280mm, could any one share me your CG recommendation?
Old 08-11-2024, 07:11 AM
meps
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had my cg set at the recommended cg listed in the manual and mine flew tail heavy. I removed tail weight and it flew much better but im still adjusting it. A friend of mine has one that has been flying really nice. He will be giving me the weight of his plane as it sits on the main gear and nosegear. I'll then use an algorithm to determine what my nosegear weight should be. If no one else has chimed in by then, I'll share the numbers he gives me with you.

Stwve