Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Engines - All
Reload this Page >

3 Blade Vario Prop & Spinner Setup NIB

Community
Search
Notices
Engines - All Listings by RCU members of personally owned motors and engines for sale.

3 Blade Vario Prop & Spinner Setup NIB

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2024, 07:49 AM
JRSmith
My Feedback: (47)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default 3 Blade Vario Prop & Spinner Setup NIB

Hello Guys,

I have three blade prop and spinner setup from Vario Prop and Fighter Aces UK for sale. This was for my Mamba 120 project with UMS 150 Radial that has been sold and I no longer have a need for these items.

Vario Prop 32I setup. The mounting flange is for 40mm (UMS and Moki radial bolt circles) with a 10mm center shaft. It may fit other 40mm bolt circle engines, but please do your research before buying. The blade profile is the SG with a diameter of 25.9". These were painted and balanced at Vario Prop prior to shipment. I also ordered and had an extra set of three blade painted and balanced too, just to make sure I had them. Six blades in total.

To note: I have a 34mm bolt circle mounting flange coming for the Valach (or any other motor with a 34mm bolt circle) from Christian at Vario Prop that I was going to use in another project and can swap either out or send both for the extra $30.00

The Un-cut three blade spinner is from Fighter Aces UK and very high quality. It is the parabolic P-51 spinner with a diameter of 5.5"

Over $1k invested in the setup with shipping.

Asking $900 for everything, +$30 if you wan the extra Valach mounting flange, Long lead times with these items, so if you in the market for this setup, this would save time and some money! The price is shipped and will take PayPal F&F or pay the 3.5% fees. I also don't have a lot of transactions anymore, so F&F family is preferred, since PayPal only releases a certain amount of money per month for goods and services, since I don't meet the minimum sales transactions or revenue. Please see my feedback and purchase with confidence.