Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Need some go!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2003, 01:50 PM
OctaviaN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some go!!

Guys was just wondering which engines will gimme some go! / (Which engines go in?) in a MRX-3 and a Kyosho Inferno MP-7.5. (Im not a racer... heck I aint even drivin yet!)

Looking at the www.trilordy.com video section theres those above metioned cars moving pretty well to say the least!

A Purchase rides on your suggestions

Please help!?
Thanks
Old 10-05-2003, 05:17 PM
OctaviaN

Default RE: Need some go!!

Ive waided through magazines and forums etc and from what I can tell a .12 or .15 generally goes in a 1/10th car and .21 in 1/8th and .25/.26 big block go in trucks am I right?

Ive been looking at the ofna hyoer 8 port pull start (2 year warranty) its only $130 and develops 2.4hp
will this drop into the kyosho 7.5 or the mugen mrx3
The ofna's have pretty high compression therefore can have starting probs especially when new thats not a prob when breakin in id expect it but is it a thing that crops up to often compared to other engines.
any O.S. / novarossi recomendations? this seem to be race engines tho at a high price.

can any1 help[&o]
Old 10-07-2003, 04:41 PM
dg2b

Default RE: Need some go!!

Both of those you mentioned are 1/8th on/off road. They use .21 engines and normally the novamega, rb, os, sirio, nova, rossi, etc goes in.

You are correct that .12 and .15 are mostly for 1/10th.