Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic > WildHare R/C Support
Reload this Page >

Engine and plane availability questions?

Community
Search
Notices
WildHare R/C Support Disscuss WildHare RC products in this forum. Please note, answers may be provided by Tom Fawcett (owner of WildHare RC) or by the general membership.

Engine and plane availability questions?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2003, 07:57 AM
CAP232CM
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engine and plane availability questions?

How well will a F.P.E 3.2 fly the new 28% Edge 540T compared to the G-62? Is it too late to order the new Edge or are they all spoken for? Thanks!
Old 11-05-2003, 06:56 PM
rctom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Engine and plane availability questions?

ORIGINAL: CAP232CM

How well will a F.P.E 3.2 fly the new 28% Edge 540T compared to the G-62? Is it too late to order the new Edge or are they all spoken for? Thanks!
I assume a FPE 3.2 runs similar to a Brison or Fox, it should work very well.

Here's the story on airplane availablility.

I originally ordered a large container of planes (250), but it became apparent that the production was going slower than they had anticipated and if I waited for all of them to be finished there would be no planes before xmas holidays. So I changed the plan and told them to ship whatever they could in time for christmas, which turned out to be 129 planes.

I thought that would carry us for a while so I planned the next shipment for late Feb./early March, but demand has been strong and I need more planes now.

So I changed the plan again and I will be receiving another 125 airplanes as soon as they can build them, with delivery to me expected right after the holidays. The order line is open again. If you don't get one from the first batch, it will only be another month before we have more planes.

Here's a hint to any international people who want a plane right away. We can have planes drop shipped to anywhere in the world from the builder in Thailand for about $150 freight charges, and they have stock available now. Shipping takes about 10 days to the US.

Woo Hoo!

Tom Fawcett
Old 11-05-2003, 08:42 PM
CAP232CM
My Feedback: (8)

Tom, thanks for the heads up explanation! If I had to wait another month or even two no big deal it's too dang cold to fly here anyway. When I get a chance I'll be giving you a ring to order one of those bad boys. Thanks!
Old 11-06-2003, 07:35 PM
Geoff_H
My Feedback: (2)

Hi, I was wondering if you are still expecting the 25 planes mid December that you mentioned might be shipped the week after the original batch or if you are just going to wait for the 2nd batch to come after Christmas?
Thanks Allot
Geoff H.
Old 11-07-2003, 10:36 AM
rctom

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: BansheePilot

Hi, I was wondering if you are still expecting the 25 planes mid December that you mentioned might be shipped the week after the original batch or if you are just going to wait for the 2nd batch to come after Christmas?
Thanks Allot
Geoff H.
Those 25 have been consolidated into the early January, so 25 planes will be 3 weeks later and 100 planes will be 2 months early. It seemed like a reasonable tradeoff.

TF