Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

AeroHawk mixer adjustments

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

AeroHawk mixer adjustments

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2003, 04:30 AM
jlummel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AeroHawk mixer adjustments

I need to adjust the tail rotor mixing on my AeroHawk. I'm getting rotation that I can't trim out from the xmitter (just a little more trim needed, but no trim left!).

There are two adjustments on the controller board and I'm pretty sure one is for the mixer and the other is for gyro gain. Which is which? And what gotchas do I need to look out for in adjusting the mixer? Do I need to worry about adjusting the gyro gain as well?

Thanks!

James
Old 12-02-2003, 09:16 PM
mhenk

Default RE: AeroHawk mixer adjustments

Sensitivity is the one near the edge of the board put it about 75-90 % CW if tail wags left to right go less.
the other is the mix start about 75-80%
half way on both is 0 no mix and no sens you will never use 0-50%
also the adjustment is so fine that if you felt it move you went to far
Old 12-04-2003, 04:58 AM
rødebaldakin

Default RE: AeroHawk mixer adjustments

Hi, befor you go at fooling around with the mixer try resetting the trim on your remote befor you turn on the heli. It recalibrates every time and if you dont set it back everyime you turn on the heli you will end up with no trim to one side. Starting with the mixer will potentially have you on your knees swearing for an hour or 2