Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Which Heli, What the Heli!!

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Which Heli, What the Heli!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2003, 08:02 PM
Keester

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which Heli, What the Heli!!

Hello, I have been waiting for christmas to pass to purchase a Century Humming bird Heli. I have waited 2 months always shopping ebay ect. to learn and shop for a good choice. I wanted to use my LHS. So now that the time is here they are out and I was told they were now on backorder till late Feb. I wanted to use them because of parts availability and some help and advise. They are a little reluctant and flaky with the help and advise at times. Not knowing anything about these things are some of the other models ok like the Nimbus, Skylark, Orvis, Dragon, Smartech ect ect. They all seem to be simular. And some come out of Hong Kong, but claim to have parts in stock for support. Is it worth the risk to go outside my LHS? Are some of these not worth trying. Also I have plenty of radios and submicro servos, receivers and such. Most come as a package with all parts and Tx. Cant you save money and get one with just the basics, motors and gyro and mix board? I dont know so if I could get a little help I sure would apreciate it. Also can one [me] set one up with out the help of a LHS or experienced pilot? Thanks again ......... Keith