Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

tuning help fantom.15....

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2004, 05:43 PM
raceme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tuning help fantom.15....

i need help tuning my engine. i set it at factory settings and it will only start it i open up the throttle. i can get it to start for only 3 seconds with out any throttle. the only way i can keep it started it if i give it throttle. so what should i do open up the high speed needle which i already did. or what i dont really get how to tune the low speed.. when i opened up the low speed needle the throttle response was like it was runnin lean but the high needle was 3 1/2-4 turns open.
Old 01-18-2004, 03:59 AM
TheMachine

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: tuning help fantom.15....

Turn the idle screw up some to get it to stay running, its also possible that the lsn being to rich OR too lean could produce the problem your having !. Have you driven it ? will it drive ? is it run in ? any more info ?

TM
Old 01-18-2004, 04:11 AM
rodrigo1508

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: tuning help fantom.15....

the factory setting its too rich buut it only for the protection of the engine on the break in give it alittle more throttle for the first few tanks and then start leaning out and the problem will disappear