Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Artesjet USA JF-120 Eagle

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Artesjet USA JF-120 Eagle

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2004, 07:44 AM
Shahid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Artesjet USA JF-120 Eagle

hello

I was wondering bout this turbine. How does it compare to others. It seems pretty cheap at only £1600 pounds
Old 01-27-2004, 02:54 AM
beedriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Artesjet USA JF-120 Eagle

In a word...OUTSTANDING!!! We are currently flying this engine in a BVM Super Balsa Bandit and an AD F-16 and have not had a single bad start, flame out or any problems what so ever. Throttle response is fast. Both planes are bullets. This engine and the Artesjet JF-50 BEE are, most likely, the best investments I have made since venturing into the jet arena.

I really can't comment on any comparison with other turbines in this class as the Artes is the only turbine I have ever owned or will consider in the future. As I do not have a large budget the price is what caught my attention originally. However, after attending several jet meets and visiting many flying fields while researching what turbine to buy it became apparent that Artes was the way to go. Unlike many of the "Big Name" turbines, I have never seen an Artes turbine fail, flame out, or otherwise ruin a day at the field. We only have about a dozen or so flights on the Eagle but over 100 on one of our two Bee's and 14 on the other. The folks at Artes have been most helpful with any questions regarding installation and set up. If you can get one of these fine engines...DO SO.

Walt