Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

im building a rc10gt and i need good receiver...

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

im building a rc10gt and i need good receiver...

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 05:03 PM
ICrashThings

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default im building a rc10gt and i need good receiver...

i just need a good receiver for the rc10gt, the ones i have found are like $100 is there any for like $75?
Old 02-24-2004, 06:24 PM
HPIchuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: im building a rc10gt and i need good receiver...

go to tower hobbies and look at futaba, hitec, and tower hobbies brand. ive heard hitec gets interference. all of these have combos available with 2 servos if needed, but also come with only one. most of them are in the 50$ US range.
Old 03-06-2004, 04:48 AM
slodsm
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: im building a rc10gt and i need good receiver...

First off, what kind of transmitter do you have becuase you can't just throw any reciever in with any transmitter. Let us know that and we cna help further.

HPIchuck, look at your sig and then think long and hard about the advice you just gave him. Fist of all, most hitec recievers are Dual Conversion, they resist interference more than any other. Second, you are telling him Futaba and hitec and tower, am, fm, what? What if his radio is an Airtronics? Its a negative shift radio and Futaba and Hitec are both positive shift systems, they will not interchange with Airtronics radios. Be a little more carefull with your own advice before you cause someone who doesn't know any better to spend money on something he can't even use.