Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

ORIS?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2004, 02:02 PM
rc12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ORIS?

I found a ORIS-VII (RTF) on ebay, The price is pretty good and it looks just like a hummingbirg so.... I thought I would ask you people here before I (hopefully) buy it.[sm=confused.gif]
Old 03-07-2004, 03:03 PM
MUGGA

Default RE: ORIS?

It looks like a HB clone. What do you want to do with it? I see it has a spy cam with it. Do you want to do some filming? The only problem I see about getting one of those all in one spy cam heli's (besides the poor quality video) is the frequency, their not all FAA approved even if they say they are. I live in Canada and I know our Gov has problems with illegal frequencies, most of these problems are unapproved devises. Also allot of internet wireless cams lie about what frequency they actually use You don't want the Feds showing up at your door thinking that a plane crashed in your back yard. If you want a cam I'd pick it up at a store in you area they'll hopefully be aware of the law in your region. At least you can point your finger at them. Buyer beware
Old 03-07-2004, 08:13 PM
rc12

well, I would know if they thought a plane crashed because they would call me to search for it (I am in Civil Air Patrol). The heli I am looking at dosn't have a spy cam which wouldn't be used anyway. If I want to do filming I will buy a new cam.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:53 AM
MUGGA

wrong heli