Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

englisch instructions manual for the behotech JB130

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

englisch instructions manual for the behotech JB130

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2004, 11:48 AM
jetpower

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default englisch instructions manual for the behotech JB130

does any one have an instructions manual in englisch for the behotec JB130 and also the englisch instructions manual for the projet hornet ECU V4

seeya peter
Old 01-27-2005, 07:17 AM
cwang
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: englisch instructions manual for the behotech JB130

I have a copy of the projet hornet V4 instruction manual in English if you still want it , email me your address I'll send you a copy.

Do you know any one else that has Behotec JB130?, I don't know what's wrong with their tech support, I've email them questions before but they never reply, I begin to regret buying Behotec.
Old 01-27-2005, 10:30 AM
be005182

Peter
ask Norman mcKenzie at [email protected]. He is a helpful person and a Behotec rep. since years.He lives in England
jacques
Belgium
Old 01-28-2005, 05:46 PM
cwang
My Feedback: (2)

Thanks Jacques, I'll try Norm Mckenzie

Behotec finally reply my question yesterday, I don't know if they saw my comnent about "lacking of support" or they've finally checked the email. The good thing is I now know they will eventually reply. I hope no harms been done about my comment, I do beleive in Behotec's turbine, it's just better if they reply sooner.

Are you a Behotec turbine pilot?, I'm planning to put my Turbine in Avonds F15 or the F16 any comments on that?, I'm a heli pilot actually I've only just got into the turbine in December after a successful acquisition of a JB130, I hope this transition is a smooth one!

Thanks again

conrad
Old 01-28-2005, 06:41 PM
be005182

conrad,
no, i am a homebuilder of turbine engines, they all have Behotec pumps and festo-parts supplied by Norman McKenzie. He is a fantastic person always willing to help.
My engines will power a velomobile project. Philip Avonds lives here at the coast of Belgium.
i am intended to purchase a F-104 from him in the future, because i saw them flying so many times during military service 27 years ago. Have a good time over there.
jacques
Belgium