Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

My Edge is here!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2004, 10:55 PM
Icebird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Edge is here!

My Edge 540 arrived today, and I certainly see why everyone is commenting on the packaging! It will probably take less time to assemble the plane than it did to unpack it! :-) Kudos to Tom for the great packing, it's unlikely that this plane would get damaged during shipping except in the absolute worst case scenarios!

Now that I have unpacked it, and had a quick look at everything, I am impressed to say the very least! I can't believe how complete this plane is. I don't think I'm going to have to buy much in the way of additional hardware for this one. I may not have to buy anything, since it seems like pretty much anything I could ask for is there. I'm looking forward to getting started on it so I can get it in the air. I can't express how grateful I am to Tom and Patty. They put up with my order changes, and everything, and the product is seems to be at least as good as their customer service. It's really nice to find a product and service this good!

Jim
Old 05-01-2004, 05:01 AM
Jemo
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: My Edge is here!

If you think you are happy now, wait til you fly it,
Old 05-02-2004, 01:21 PM
flier
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: My Edge is here!