Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

People who have questions about tc3's come in here!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

People who have questions about tc3's come in here!

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2002, 12:01 AM
nrctc3
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People who have questions about tc3's come in here!

Hey, I'm here to answer questions about electric tc3's, nitro tc3's and some other touring cars so ask away!
Old 07-05-2002, 08:23 PM
johnmiles79

my shaft bent, is it okay to straighten it back out or should i just get a new shaft. Also my 24mm prolines that came with the NTC3 stink, what tires should I get. I'm thinking about the Yokkomo slicks. Finally, I have a novarossi Race s5 5 port turbo, I'm wondering how far in they have their lean settings? I turned mine 4 turns out back at default, and turned it 1/2 turn lean.. but I don't have an idea how much more i could lean it.

P.S Yes I know that if I lean it, it should still have exahust comming out.. but I'd like to get an idea of how many turns in people have their lean settings
Old 07-05-2002, 09:40 PM
nrctc3
My Feedback: (3)

if your shaft is just bearly bent it should be ok to bend it back but if it's serious i would just get a new one. yes i know i hate the rubbers that came with the kit!!! I put foam tires on mine for racing, they offer more traction which equals more speed and better turning. no rubber tire can compare to foams. ask your local hobby shop what kind to run cause it depends on the conditions. I don't know to much about engines so sorry I cant really answer your last question. but the manuel that came with the engine should have the adjustments to set your engine tuning parts in the range they need to be and make sure u break it in right!!! :stupid: