Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Reciever Questions DT-10 dead.

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 07:02 PM
DT-10mouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reciever Questions DT-10 dead.

Sorry for the noobish questions. I have just recently bought my first proper R/C car which is the Thunder Tiger DT-10 stadium truck which is fantastic fun btw, however it no longer works when turned on. A friend who also purchesed the same car came round to my house so we could eliminate the faulty part. 10 minutes of taking bits out here and there we found out that the faulty part is the 2ch AM reciever which is an ACE R/R TR 202A. The crystal in it works fine as I tested it in my friends DT-10 but I cannot find this part anywhere in the UK so my questions are :

1. Anyone know where to find this part in the UK?
2. Can a reciever from another brand work with the ACE servos and transmitter.

Thanks for your time.
Old 06-23-2004, 08:03 PM
sledmanass
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Reciever Questions DT-10 dead.

I had the dt10 car and the hitec lynx radio does suck, you'll have to buy a new one i did and it work great ever since.
Old 06-26-2004, 01:23 AM
DT-10mouse

Default RE: Reciever Questions DT-10 dead.

Cheers for the reply. I wasnt sure if you could mix and match makes when regarding radio equipment. I got a differnt make reciever and it works fine with my Jaguar ACE transmitter.