Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

1/4 scale servos

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2004, 04:48 AM
nktrnl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/4 scale servos

Does anyone here run 1/4 scale servos in there crawler? I found 2 that I want to run, but I never worked with 1/4 scale servos, the Y adapter and all that. So I basicly I want to know if I can run 2 1/4 scale servos off of my 3PM with out problem? I plan on running a 5 cell receiver pack in the truck for the servos. (guss Ill post this in the servo section also)
Old 07-22-2004, 06:28 AM
Element

Default RE: 1/4 scale servos

What servos are youlooking at? you woulkd be fine using the too on a y adapter as the radio sees it as one servo.Now if you want to control the front and rear steerign seperatley then you will need a 3rd channel(not sure fi your radio ahs one or not).
Old 07-22-2004, 11:10 PM
nktrnl

Default RE: 1/4 scale servos

Im looking at the hiTec 805-bb servos. And yeah I want to run them sepratly. My transmitter and receiver have a 3rd channel that I plan on using for it. But I guess I after I posted last night, I thought about it a little better and I think this might be a better question. With the Y adapter, do I plug a seprate (5 cell receiver)battery into each servo or only one servo? Or just into the receiver its self?