Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

I flight 4 minuts and I need 10 minute more of hovering around for discharge my battery!!!

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

I flight 4 minuts and I need 10 minute more of hovering around for discharge my battery!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 01:34 PM
bcnbignose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I flight 4 minuts and I need 10 minute more of hovering around for discharge my battery!!!

I can flight 3-4 minutes and then the heli starts to hover around witrhout lift of th ground during almost 8 minute more untill battrey is discharged.

Few days ago i was flying almost 8 minutes and then started the hovering around but now only 3-4 minutes. Is the basttery or the mixer board.

thx for the help.

BcnBignose
Old 08-22-2004, 02:24 PM
lawnhawk

Default RE: I flight 4 minuts and I need 10 minute more of hovering around for discharge my battery!!!

bcnbignose,
You might have one bad cell in your pack that is dumping immediately. The rest of the run time is from the remaining good cells.

Just a possibility.
Old 08-23-2004, 12:12 PM
bcnbignose

Default RE: I flight 4 minuts and I need 10 minute more of hovering around for discharge my battery!!!

Thax for your answer but...

How do i check it????
Old 08-23-2004, 01:03 PM
ger87410

You have to take the pack apart and check voltage at each cell.
Old 08-23-2004, 05:48 PM
lawnhawk

You can also test it with your charger if it has a discharge feature.

What I do is place a .1 amp load on the battery and watch the voltage. If it declines 1 volt or more in the first few minutes, then stays relatively steady for the remainder of the charge, then there is certainly a dead cell.