Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Pirate 10 Buggy Help

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2004, 10:40 AM
Mr Hover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pirate 10 Buggy Help

Hi,

I need a little help with my Priate 10 buggy, I bought a second hand one a few weeks ago and I have a few questions

Do you know where I can get a manual from?
Is there supposed to be a roll bar on the front wheels?
Should I be able to hold the front two wheels on the ground and spin the back two with the motor?
Same as above with the rear wheels on the ground?
Does the two questions above mean I have 4 wheel drive not all wheel drive?
What's the best fuel? I'm running 10% Irvine Syn - 'cos that's the same as my heli.

Any help with the above would be muchous grandio.

Cheers.
Old 10-25-2004, 07:12 PM
hexonxonx
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pirate 10 Buggy Help

manual i dont know- the front ,rear wheel issue would be the condition of your center diff.once the center diff gears went out on my pirate 10 , i locked the center diff with silly putty.most all 4wd use 3 diffs weather or not they are considerd 4wd or all wheel drive is like compairing whiskey to burbon.deep down there is a difference but im not sure of the specifics. front ,rear, center diff means in an unlikly enviroment it is possible for the motor to only spin 1 of the 4 wheels.if you had no center diff at least one front and one rear would turn.