Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Wildhare vs. BME!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 05:29 PM
JivkoM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wildhare vs. BME!

I am willing to buy either the Edge 540 ARF from Wildhare or from BME!? I am wondering which one is better!
I thank you in advance for the advice you might give me!
Old 11-21-2004, 05:54 PM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Wildhare vs. BME!

I have zero experience with the BME aircraft, but after 4 Wild Hares, one crashed, one sold, and two in possesion, I can truthfully say thet they are great aircraft.

Things that matter to me are cost, construction quality, flight qualities, weight, and support. Not neccessarily in that order. The Wild Hares may not be the lightest, but in every other area they excel. If I only have to trade off a minor amount of weight to get all the rest, the choice is easy to make.

Pat
Old 11-21-2004, 06:04 PM
mstroh3961
My Feedback: (4)

What Pat said! I have yet to hear of anyone thats been disapointed by the wildhare aircraft. If this is your first gas plane the wildhair edge 540 is the ticket!
Old 11-21-2004, 10:48 PM
Y N C

I don't have the WH, but I have the BME 30% EDGE all I can say is it is one of the best 30% plane I have flowen. The construction is top notch too.